Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 3.0

Waiting for this good news. Thanks

Yes, There are number of auth libs but we like to use native auth lib look like form validation.

(04-03-2015, 01:23 AM)ciadmin Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 11:30 PM)Hamed Wrote: thanks very good framework.
Just I think just auth lib is required!

That is not likely to happen. There are a number of auth libraries, and not unanimous agreement as to the best of them!

Big thank you from France ;-)

Many thanks.

It's a good news !

Horray!!!

Awesome work! Big Grin

CI rocks Wink
Rolleyes

.                                                                                           Big Grin
Thumbs Up 

Cool, the previous rumours of about the future worries of using with CI has been removed. Finally, I am relaxed to use CI as my personal Blush Heart and perfect PHP MVC tool.

Thankx a lot and great work!!!
Rolleyes
Smile 

I would just like to than you guys for the work on the session library in CI 3. I run CI on several sites. On one of them I have been finding that the CI 2.x session library would inexplicably clear the session data, which is really annoying in a cart type application. I was getting very frustrated, took the plunge and upgraded to CI 3.0. Problem solved. Thank you.

Hey,
I'm so glad that now we have a team that's working on upgrading the framework i like the most.
I am currently planning to start a new long term project and really excited to use codeigniter 3.0
Will be really glad if you could advice me if this is the stable version to go ahead with for a long term project?
Also incase I use it today. Then how easy will it be to upgrade to the newer versions/updates?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB