Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Validation doesn't work

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
Have you enabled the profiler, so see what's being sent and what's not?

Code:
$this->output->enable_profiler(TRUE);

You should also try [url="http://validator.w3.org/"]validating[/url] your page, as that could cause problems.

[eluser]dlange[/eluser]
Yeah I tested the profiler, and it says that there is no _POST Data (apparently codeigniter clears the post when everything is filled in correctly). There were some validatingproblems, but I fixed them and they couldn't really had something to do with it, because I have the same output on the other server, and there it works fine ...

Any chance of pasting the content of template.php and the entire content of adduser.php? I'd like to run some tests.

[eluser]dlange[/eluser]
Sorry, I can't do this, but even if I create a new controller with just this 2 functions above and the view, the same problem occurs. So you could run those tests just only with those two. Just cause I'm interessted, what tests would you like to run?

I just wanted to see if it worked "out of the box". I can't really test it with the data you've supplied, as I'd have to edit it, meaning I am not testing the whole thing, just bits of it, where the error may not lie.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB