Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PyroCMS v0.9.7.4 - an open-source modular general purpose CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Finally got the code online. However, this should be seen as an initial import and not as a release. Feel free to take a look around, lots of cleaning up will happen tonight and hopefully I can get the database files in order for the v0.9-alpha1 release.

[eluser]got 2 doodle[/eluser]
screen shots look amazing!

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this!

doodle

[eluser]phpwebdev[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1239214504"]Finally got the code online. However, this should be seen as an initial import and not as a release. Feel free to take a look around, lots of cleaning up will happen tonight and hopefully I can get the database files in order for the v0.9-alpha1 release.[/quote]

sorry for stuped question , but where can download code ?

[eluser]Rick Jolly[/eluser]
http://www.assembla.com/spaces/pyrocms/

There is a tab with a link to the github files.

Sorry I will be making everything a little more obvious later on. Got half tickets done for the alpha1 release tonight.

Download ZIP
Download Tar

Spent most of the evening wrestling with jQuery UI trying to recreate javascript confirm() boxes. Ridiculously complicated! They are in the latest push anyway, even if it is not a perfect final design on the boxes.

[eluser]Rick Jolly[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1239253088"]of the evening wrestling with jQuery UI trying to recreate javascript confirm() boxes. Ridiculously complicated![/quote]
I was looking for the same thing and found a couple ready options:

1. jqModal. Checkout example #6
2. BlockUI.

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
Thank you for the contrib!
I have try installing the cms under htdocs.
I have this structure folder

-htdocs
|--pyrocms
|--public_html

THe php work but the assets folder is not set correctly: i think necessary an .htacess into the pyrocms folder... At this time i have edit the asset helper as
Code:
$base_url =$obj->config->item('base_url');

And: at the install you write

6.) Go to your web root, login and make yourself an admin user account.

But for login i use [email protected] and ...... ?

Thank you

Ahh sorry the password is "password".

I had always intended this cms to be run from web root as I always use virtual hosts locally and subdomains on servers, never needed to be run anywhere else. Meaning I would have set up http://local.pyrocms/ to point to htdocs/pyrocms/public_html.

Also the reason the asset helper was using / over base_url was due to my assumption of the code being in root, I could cut down on the number of HTTP requests for css/image files. Might need a more flexible option to support both as I understand not everyone will run this from the root.

Other than assets showing funny, any other issues running it out of web root?

Edit: Forgot to say thank you for the feedback. :red:

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
Why the choice for the apppath directory name public_html, it might confuse people.

You are right, it is a little confusing. It's a personal choice of mine to put all the app in the web root, then have CI sitting one up from there. Think I should rename the appdir to application or pyrocms?

Edit: Got a potential fix for asset helper. To find the relative root path this crazy bit of code should do it.

Code:
$relative_appdir = isset($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'])
    ? str_replace( str_replace("\\", "/", $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']) , '', str_replace("\\", "/", realpath(APPPATH)) )
    : '';

echo $asset_dir = $relative_appdir .'/assets/';

Could someone check my logic there? It seems about right, on a default CI install that code gave me:

Quote:/codeigniter/application/assets/

I basically want to avoid using base_url() as this means you have to create a HTTP connection for each and every file you include, that would be no good for speed at all.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB