Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
FormIgniter.org launched - Easy form generator - source code now available

[eluser]Ollie Rattue[/eluser]
[quote author="4ever" date="1305853810"]This app looks great. I've just did a quick test. For the people who likes fast solutions... [/quote]

Thanks for your kind words.

[quote author="4ever" date="1305853810"]I think that there could be option whether user wants to get output in html or in CI functions (dynamic).[/quote]

I personally favour html. The CI helpers are great, but tend to confuse frontend developers (who I collaborate with). Still a helper/html option could be added relatively easily.

[quote author="4ever" date="1305853810"]Just one more idea... Maybe it would be hard, but... what if you would press the button ... "See the form" instead "build this form" and with JQuery drag&drop; user could to organize elements into Fieldsets .... And Fieldsets into Divs... Just to get a good look.[/quote]

I think it is quiet a lot of work for little benefit. FormIgniter isn't about producing a pretty form. This would be handled by the developer afterwards using CSS etc.

The source code for FormIgniter is available at https://github.com/ollierattue/formigniter - Give me a shout if you develop either of these two ideas.

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread
FormIgniter.org launched - Easy form generator - source code now available - by El Forum - 05-19-2011, 03:02 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB