Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Joomla woes

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
Developer13 didn't you know the new joomla runs on CI Wink

[eluser]jwindhorst[/eluser]
xwero if the new Joomla ran on CI, it might actually make sense.

Developer13, I am quite aware that these are the CI forums. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a snarky comment as much as the next person. Regardless however, the problem I'm facing arises when I try to share my CI login session with a joomla install. This being the case, these forums seemed like a logical place to look for someone else who might have already solved the problem.

Oh yea, and "Thanks for playing D13".

Anyone else with any real advice on this, the issue is still at large, and I'll be looking more into it today.

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
[quote author="Developer13" date="1245472659"]...Aren't these the CodeIgniter forums?[/quote]

Just ignore him...

[quote author="xwero" date="1245475038"]...didn't you know the new joomla runs on CI Wink[/quote]

...and him.

[eluser]tonanbarbarian[/eluser]
only glanced at this so dont really have an answer but another question, sort of

why not embed the CI into the Joomla! CMS as an extension
I have done this several time
Frankly the CI libraries and way better than the Joomla! 1.5 libraries and overall I think my CI extensions work better and use less resources than a Joomla! 1.5 native extension would be.

[eluser]gowrav vishwakarma[/eluser]
Now Develop for Joomla in CodeIgniter, xCIDeveloper 0.6 released. installs in Joomla 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 in same way and components developed in xCI works same in any of joomla version. http://www.xavoc.com/

[eluser]nikes[/eluser]
Developer13 didn’t you know the new joomla runs on CI

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB