Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[SOLVED] Session userdata is being lost

[eluser]zbrox[/eluser]
This is very strange. Neither of the uri_protocols work properly for the Test controller. Some will at least display the test controller when no arguments are passed. Others when used in the config push the system in an endless loop that the browser detects and stops the loading.

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
Sounds like you're htaccess hasn't been renamed. Smile

[eluser]zbrox[/eluser]
I renamed it and doublechecked it. It was renamed in the first place, but just in case I checked again Smile

That's really strange. If it's not the htaccess file that's causing the redirect loop, then it must be one of the redirects in your code. I can't see how it could be any of the ones you have, since if the form is not being submitted, redirect should never get called. Strange... If you're still struggling later, I'd be happy for you to send me a copy of your code, and then I can take a look at it for you.

[eluser]zbrox[/eluser]
But there are no redirects in the test controller only the code you sent me. This is completely puzzling. I'm beginning to think this will turn out something pretty small and I'll bash myself for missing in in the first place Smile

I'm having some hunches and will try to follow those leads. If I gather some more info or clues to what's happenning I'll post them here.

Again thanks for all the help!

Sorry, I've just realised that the information I gave you was duff. As soon as you provide an argument for the controller, it's assumed to be a method, so it's looking for a method named arg1, which of course doesn't exist. Please see my updated code, and try that with the following URL:

http://yoursite.tld/index.php/test/func/arg1/arg2

I apologise for being a complete muppet...

[eluser]zbrox[/eluser]
I guess I'm sleeping, cause I didn't notice that too. I changed the index method's name to func and it's working ok with the uri protocol set to auto.

Right, so we've just spent the last hour or so troubleshooting a non-existent problem... D'oh!

If you'd like to zip up your code and put it somewhere I can access it, I'll see if it's working for me. I keep getting a random [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Screen_of_Death"]BSOD[/url], so it may take a while.

[eluser]zbrox[/eluser]
I PM'ed you.

[quote author="zbrox" date="1246302393"]I PM'ed you.[/quote]

I never felt a thing...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB