Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter User Guide PDF

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
This has come up quite a few times in the past. Some people only have links to the older versions, I figured since I ran across a link to the 1.7.1 user guide that I would share a link to it for all you that want it.

I take no credit for this, I didn't make it, I just ran across it somewhere?

So here ya go, pdf version of the CodeIgniter 1.7.1 User Guide.

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
Nice one, thanks. It's funny that you should mention that actually, as I was contemplating putting it into a Firefox add-on. That way, it should save bandwidth, and time, and also promote one of the best browsers ever. I'm sure it would also be possible to integrate some kind of function search (with autocomplete), too.

[eluser]jdfwarrior[/eluser]
[quote author="TheFuzzy0ne" date="1247526818"]Nice one, thanks. It's funny that you should mention that actually, as I was contemplating putting it into a Firefox add-on. That way, it should save bandwidth, and time, and also promote one of the best browsers ever. I'm sure it would also be possible to integrate some kind of function search (with autocomplete), too.[/quote]

Something like that would be awesome. I'm just too lazy to do it myself Smile Lemme know if you do it though haha.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB