Filename: controllers/site.php
Line Number: 38

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Notice
Filename: controllers/site.php
Line Number: 38
A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT * FROM blogtagjoin inner join tags USING(tag_id) WHERE blogtagjoin.blog_id=

[eluser]bretticus[/eluser]
I just noticed you have $row->blog_id in your query statement. Yet, your controller method (blog) doesn't set $row anywhere. Also, you are calling a method you named get_all() from your model but then trying to grab just tag data for a specific blog record (well, in theory at least.) I suggest perhaps learning some programming principles and PHP better before jumping into CI. I truely mean no offense. It's just that your mistakes are programming and PHP mistakes more so than CI.

[eluser]quibstar[/eluser]
Actually their not PHP or programming errors. I have this working,http://www.compucraft.net/blog.php. I'm learning CI by reproducing this site. What I need to do is get more familiar with CI and the MVC architecture. I'm probably just getting ahead of my self and should take CI a little slower. By the way no offense taken, and thank you very much for your time, I'm sorry to have wasted yours.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB