Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
YATS - default style

[eluser]ouzodestructo[/eluser]
Hi,
I have just installed YATS and all is working fine except for the styles. The page source calling the css style sheet is:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://127.0.0.1/~sk/CodeIgniter/assets/default/css/layout.css" type="text/css" media="all" />

which is the correct path to the layout.css file, but the styles aren't displaying.

What am I overlooking here?

[eluser]andreagam[/eluser]
I simply do it that way:

Code:
<?=style('layout.css')?>

and works for me.

bye

[quote author="CI andrea" date="1184684334"]I simply do it that way:

Code:
<?=style('layout.css')?>

and works for me.

[/quote]

Thanks Andrea, I have that too... and they style helper then ammends it with the correct path to the css file. My page just doesn't display any styles?!?! Its got me flummoxed!

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Quote:Thanks Andrea, I have that too… and they style helper then ammends it with the correct path to the css file. My page just doesn’t display any styles?!?! Its got me flummoxed!

Hi ouzo,
Also a newbie in yats and ci here Smile
Dis you remember to set the params below in your config.php file (inside the application folder)?
$config['base_url']
$config['index_page']
W

[eluser]esra[/eluser]
Try using Mozilla Firefox with the Firebug extension. It should identify any errors in your view that might be occurring when you attempt to load your controller.

Hi Esra
I've got the webdeveloper toolbar installed in firefox and when i try to view the CSS for it, it gives me a 'page not found' error. I created a new CSS folder in the root directory and copied layout.css to there and changed the path in the layout helper and it all works now. I'd prefer not to use this work-around, but what can I do when the path to the file is correct but it says its not?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB