Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Introducing Fresh - A CodeIgniter CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Where were my free logo's for PyroCMS InsiteFX? I am hurt and offended... :'(

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
Thanks for the icons, I'll go over them and see which ones I can add into the interface.

Thanks,
Adam

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Hi Adam,

I have checked everything and did what you told me to do.

I was able to register the admin account etc.

But I'm still getting these errors on login, then I can not get to the admin dashboard.

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\CodeIgniter\CMS\index.php:1)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 662

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\CodeIgniter\CMS\index.php:1)

Filename: libraries/Auth.php

Line Number: 53

home
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla sed libero consectetur arcu suscipit convallis. Sed accumsan dictum risus, sollicitudin eleifend velit mollis eget. Curabitur varius orci sagittis sapien elementum porta. Pellentesque interdum nulla quis purus luctus nec auctor sem venenatis. Vivamus ultrices odio sit amet metus faucibus suscipit. Morbi sed enim a sapien facilisis scelerisque. Duis facilisis leo quis sapien laoreet eget mollis ipsum condimentum. Etiam placerat accumsan leo, vel faucibus nunc ultrices vel. Aenean tristique mi vitae orci consequat id fermentum tortor accumsan. Donec adipiscing turpis sem. Mauris rhoncus tellus ac elit consequat consectetur. Maecenas elementum volutpat ligula at malesuada.

That is what I get right after login and before. I'll double check for any white space, I checked before but I might have missed a file.

Thank you
InsiteFX

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
The demo page is down, it has several php errors on it.

Those errors are appearing because some kids keep changing the name of the homepage from 'home' to something different. I will implement a fail safe as soon as I have some spare time.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Adam,

I stilll have no idea were those header errors are coming, I tried my other apps and they run fine.

I have double checked the fresh cms files for white space and there is none, very strange.

One thing I did notice is that fresh cms is unable to write the cookie and session data. I deleted all the tables and reinstalled registered and got the same 2 errors.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

[eluser]Yash[/eluser]
No bad feeling but seriously is this a CMS? there is only I add pages.

Manage user is asking for missing model. Anyways it needs more features.

and finally congrats for releasing your code for public.

Hi Yash,

Yes it is a real CMS.

Manage user is asking for missing model, there should be a usermodel.php in the models directory, check to see if it is there.

You have follow the installation instruction, if things are not in the right place you will get errors.

I have it working, I just get headers already sent errors.

Make sure you install every in the folders like on GitHub.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

The problem with asking for a missing model is simply that the model is called Usermodel.php instead of usermodel.php (all lowercase) simply rename that file and everything will be good to go.

Thanks,
Adam

[eluser]designfellow[/eluser]
Hi,

Fresh CMS Demo is not working?

Can you check it

Happy Coding,
DesignFellow

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB