Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Introducing Fresh - A CodeIgniter CMS

[eluser]ray73864[/eluser]
what you need to have is a nightly cronjob in place that can dump the existing cms database and import the default cms database back into mysql, i had problems the other day where the demo login wasn't working.

it is apparent that some stupid 12yr old is coming along all the time, changing the homepage stuff and also changing the demo login details.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
I have been caught!

[eluser]garymardell[/eluser]
lol Phil.

You could just disable the password changing feature in the demo.

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
I'll fix all the problems very soon. Including banning @philsturgeon (d'oh this is nOT twitter!) Tongue

Yhanks,
Adam

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Hi Adam,

I got it all fixed and running now, I think what happened was that my CodeIgniter got messed up some how.
As a last result I re-downloaded it and made a clean new install.

1 Problem I did notice when I went to the dasbord the menu was messed up and some buttons I could not see until I put my mouse over them. I am running IE8, but I'm good with css and menus so I'll take a look at it.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

Hi Adam,

I see that you are looking for an editor, I find this one very nice and easy to use.

http://openwebware.com/

It's FREE.

While I'm at it, is there any way to modify the page so that we can like sections like your blog?

The way it is now it only displays one page.

I found a nice template for Fresh and I'm setting it up now with a menu system for Fresh to handle menuing.

Thank you
InsiteFX

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1249990178"]Hi Adam,

I see that you are looking for an editor, I find this one very nice and easy to use.

http://openwebware.com/

It's FREE.

While I'm at it, is there any way to modify the page so that we can like sections like your blog?

The way it is now it only displays one page.

I found a nice template for Fresh and I'm setting it up now with a menu system for Fresh to handle menuing.

Thank you
InsiteFX[/quote]

The way it is now it will display as many pages as there are but there is no way to link them together automatically. I am working on this and will make a new release soon.

Thanks,
Adam

Thanks Adam,

The menu system is coming along, Im having it stored in the database this way it can be update.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

[eluser]dennisimo[/eluser]
Hi Adam,

I just tried looking at you demo for Fresh (http://www.freshpowered.com/demo/) and was returned the following error on the initial screen:

==============================

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/page.php

Line Number: 36

Filename: views/index.php

Line Number: 1

Filename: views/index.php

Line Number: 3

==============================

Hope this helps,

Andy.

Hi dennisimo,

Some kids have benn messing around with demo, Adam will get it fixed soon.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB