Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Introducing Fresh - A CodeIgniter CMS

[eluser]Adam Griffiths[/eluser]
I'll start work on a patch for this tomorrow, simply so it stops getting reported. I am working on a better version as this is currently too juvenile – and was the CMS I built on my blog as a post series, mostly to show the theory behind building a CMS.

The "new" Fresh has a number of changes that the community should like, and I know a few people have been asking for what I am building. More to come nearer the time of release.

Thanks,
Adam

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
http://www.pyrocms.com <--- Much better

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
Now now Yorick, your heart is in the right place but that's not exactly constructive. Please take that out.

[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1250457561"]Now now Yorick, your heart is in the right place but that's not exactly constructive. Please take that out.[/quote]

Ok I edited the message Tongue

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Hi Adam,

I have the new database menu system working, just putting on the finishing touches.
Also I found a very nice template for it that I m converting over.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

Hi Adam,

I know your working on the new version, but if you can find the time to add a [ Manage Menu ] section for the menu in the admin panel dashboard. Or I can just way and add it myself when the new version comes out. I have the template almost finished.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

[eluser]dennisimo[/eluser]
Hi guys,

@InsiteFX, Thanks for the quick response ... @AdamGriffiths, looking forward to the update.

Andy.

Just an update for everyone, the fresh menuing system is coming alone fine.

1) main bar navigation menu allows for 4 levels of dorp downs.
2) Top menu for single linking ( like login register ).
3) Bottom linking menu single.
4) vertical side menu with 4 levels of flyout submenus.

The Fresh CMS menuing system is all CSS no javascript at all.

Enjoy
InsiteFX

[eluser]Johan André[/eluser]
[quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1250457820"][quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1250457561"]Now now Yorick, your heart is in the right place but that's not exactly constructive. Please take that out.[/quote]

Ok I edited the message Tongue[/quote]

Haha! Your signature is awesome! Smile

[quote author="Johan André" date="1251940274"][quote author="Yorick Peterse" date="1250457820"][quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1250457561"]Now now Yorick, your heart is in the right place but that's not exactly constructive. Please take that out.[/quote]

Ok I edited the message Tongue[/quote]

Haha! Your signature is awesome! Smile[/quote]

It's starting to dominate the forum isn't it ? Tongue

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB