Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
GoPHP RAD lib for Codeigniter

[eluser]cikabiber[/eluser]
Fixed url issue for ajax requests, that caused CI to loop infinitely. Also some minor fixes in extjs_renderer.php file.

New version 0.1.3 is available for download.

Cheers!

[eluser]Kirkjoserey[/eluser]
[quote author="cikabiber" date="1253557288"]Fixed url issue for ajax requests, that caused CI to loop infinitely. Also some minor fixes in extjs_renderer.php file.

New version 0.1.3 is available for download.

Cheers![/quote]

ThankYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!! Very very much!!!

[eluser]Jameson.[/eluser]
Alas, the demo now works not.

New version 0.2.0. has been released. Here is a list of improvements:

1. OneToMany relations can now be added and saved without creating and saving master object.
2. Field ordering has been implemented
3. Object ID value (Itemid) can now be customized and shown on a list/form view.
4. Presentation Fields can have custom ExtJS properties for customizing appearance/behavior
5. Custom cell renderer can be implemented in list view (grid).
6. Combo box control has been implemented (for predefined field values).
7. Custom ordering for list view (grid).

Some bugfixes as well... New more detailed example is on the way also.

Cheers!

[eluser]Andre_Palantir[/eluser]
Hey, does anyone have an example to share of how to use this library? I am really interested in it , but is kind hard to figure it out without any sort of docs

I've uploaded an updated example on sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gophp/files/).

To make it work you have to setup CodeIgniter somewhere. Then you need to unpack the example.tar to CodeIgniter directory (directory structure of example file matches the CodeIgniter, so all files will be put where they should. To check if they did the `images` directory from the example.tar should be next to the system folder in CodeIgniter directory). You also need to download and copy ExtJS library to the CodeIgniter root (ext-2.2, note that newer should work also, but you need to place it in directory named `ext-2.2` for this example to work without modification). If you receive javascript errors that Ext is not defined, make sure that `ext-all.js` (and all following files) is inside ext-2.2 directory and not in some subfolder. Also check base_url in you CodeIgniter config file.

Most interesting files are `models/employee.php` and `contollers/employees.php` so check them out to see how to use GoPHP.

I'll try to put an online example soon.

If you have any trouble running the example please let me know.

Cheers!

Hi, thanks for the fast response, but the example is not saving in db... Is it supose to be this way?

It should save to db. But note that you must first open all models (click on an icon of each model) to create database tables. Then check that tables are created. Then it should save to db. If not, check database settings.

Please let me know if you succeeded.

I didn't make the question properly: I meant that that it doesnt save itens in db (the tables were created nicely)
I saved some itens in db also and they are not showed in list.

Can you please check what response you'll get when you try to save an item (you can use firebug console for debugging)? Something's maybe wrong(different) with your CI.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB