Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I need help on paypal button encryption on codeigniter it doesnt work!

[eluser]BrianDHall[/eluser]
There are plenty of us who'd like to help, but you really aren't giving us anything to go on. If the script works without CI it is even less clear, because there is nothing CI would do to any of the included code. It seems to be just PHP code and some SSL functions for private/public key encryption.

At this point it could be anything - error in how you are using it with CI, directory/path error, insufficient permissions, you changed something between non-CI version and when you tried to use it in CI that broke it, and countless more. These files aren't something any of us could drop into a CI install on our machines and test out, I don't see how you might even be trying to use them with CI.

As it stands, I could only advise you put it back as a script that works on its own in its own directory, then with it fully working just do an include on it in your applicable controller function. It's not 'the right way', but again it is part of the process where you go one step at a time to see when and where something stops working.

Messages In This Thread
I need help on paypal button encryption on codeigniter it doesnt work! - by El Forum - 10-02-2009, 01:11 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB