Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
SiteManagr - A simple open source CMS

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
The old UI was much better...

[eluser]Dan King[/eluser]
[quote author="Phil Sturgeon" date="1262103029"]The old UI was much better...[/quote]

Really? What did you like better about it? I thought there was getting to be too many tabs across the top.

[eluser]nedloh312[/eluser]
A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND cat_type='pages'' at line 1

SELECT rgt FROM categories WHERE id= AND cat_type='pages'

[eluser]iamjerson[/eluser]
hi Dan, Do you still have the copy of your old UI I also love the old UI

Can i have a copy of it?

[eluser]Sbioko[/eluser]
1) In Opera 10.50 pre-alpha - CRASH!(when viewing admin panel on your demo site)
2) Is this admin skin from ThemeForest.net?

[eluser]abmcr[/eluser]
There is an upgrade of the code or the code is stil of http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/138601/#683835

Thank you

Ok, due to popular demand (and a few bugs) I've switched SiteManagr back to the original theme / UI. The download link throughout this thread has been updated. You can also grab it here. The demo site's been updated too. Thanks!

[eluser]viisik[/eluser]
[quote author="Dan King" date="1264563765"]Ok, due to popular demand (and a few bugs) I've switched SiteManagr back to the original theme / UI. The download link throughout this thread has been updated. You can also grab it here. The demo site's been updated too. Thanks![/quote]

have you changed the original default code of Codeigniter here a lot with this CMS or it uses the default classes and helpers mostly . They say that PyroCMS is built while modifying the original CI structure a lot , so that people who are not too experienced with Codeigniter actually cant get the sense of what is going on inside the code

@viisik, I have not touched any of the CI core (default code). I've extended a few classes: Controller, Model and Calendar to gain some increased functionality and to keep code repetition to a minimum. You'll find these extended classes in the system/application/library folder. I wouldn't dream of touching the CI core though, as this would prohibit users from upgrading their CI version in the future, among other problems.

[eluser]hugle[/eluser]
[quote author="viisik" date="1264566745"][quote author="Dan King" date="1264563765"]Ok, due to popular demand (and a few bugs) I've switched SiteManagr back to the original theme / UI. The download link throughout this thread has been updated. You can also grab it here. The demo site's been updated too. Thanks![/quote]

have you changed the original default code of Codeigniter here a lot with this CMS or it uses the default classes and helpers mostly . They say that PyroCMS is built while modifying the original CI structure a lot , so that people who are not too experienced with Codeigniter actually cant get the sense of what is going on inside the code[/quote]

viisik, well, PyroCMS does not touch the default CI. some classes are just extended. you must have understood something wrong..

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB