Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter - Dutch Community

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014, 09:53 PM by ciadmin.)

Well, unfortunately codeigniter.nl is not available any more, as it points to a Dutch/Polish design agency.

But, as our neighbours have a thread, we could have one too!

So, any Dutch or Dutch speaking users here?

Good luck from your neighbours ;o)

Thanks, you too!! =D

Hoi,
Not a native dutch but living in NL for a long time Smile

MVG,
KT

Hi KT!

Whereabouts do you live? And where are you from originally?

(11-18-2014, 06:05 AM)Thyrosis Wrote: Well, unfortunately codeigniter.nl is not available any more, as it points to a Dutch/Polish design agency.

But, as our neighbours have a thread, we could have one too!

So, any Dutch or Dutch speaking users here?

Jazeker!!

From Amsterdam. 

Hi!!

Hoi Tacohajo! Wordt het toch nog gezellig Wink

Just in case some locals are reading this but haven't posted:

One of my business-partners is looking for a back-end developer for a collaboration. He's got a business idea which needs working out.

I've worked on a project with him for two years and we've wrapped that up. Then he wanted to expand his business with a different project. Unfortunately, my personal situation has changed drastically and I'm not able to continue developing for him. I've started the new project on CodeIgniter, hence my post here.

He's looking for a business partner to set up a new business with him. He's a salesperson and has lots of connections in every branch, and I have no doubt he can sell his product without any trouble. The thing is, the product needs to be developed first. For that, he's looking for a back-end developer. You don't need to be a professional (I'm not either and we've worked together perfectly), as long as you know what you're doing or have ways to find that out if you don't. He lives in the Leiden area and prefers someone based near him (I live in Eindhoven myself, it's a drag driving up and down). Knowledge of Dutch language preferred.

Obviously there will be a financial side, but I'm not in on the details. I'm just trying to get him in touch with someone he can talk to and possibly start a partnership with. If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM or reply to this thread Smile

Cheers!

(Ik heb dit in het Engels geschreven, voor het geval dat er ook anders-taligen willen reageren)

@Schecter, thanks for your private message. Unfortunately you have private messaging turned off, so I can't reply. Please turn it on or otherwise let me know how to contact you Smile

Hi, Een Nederlander (Brabander->Tilburger)ook aan de codeigniter.
Hoewel het een tijdje geleden is, maar zie dat de community een verhuizing heeft gehad.

Translation:
Hi there, a Dutchman is also a codeigniter guy.
It's a long time ago that i did write some codeigniter code.
I see that the community is moved finaly.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB