Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgnitor MVC class diagram

[eluser]Mr.President[/eluser]
What I can see is that people are too ignorant in this forum

//sample class diagram //

if u consider a sample class diagram as my home work then you are wrong you have admitted that u care about post counts so that's why you are not understanding what I have asked but just replying me

If you don't know then allow people who knows the subject rather than just typing a bunch of words and offending some one

@Yorick Peterse
Thanks for your help I already did this but what I couldn't understand is ZEND, CakePHP, C# ASP.NET MVC
some how MVC's differ so will it effect the diagram I can view a sample diagram of ASP.NET MVC but is it correct applying the same method to the CI MVC diagram ?

[eluser]Yorick Peterse[/eluser]
[quote author="Mr.President" date="1271244162"]What I can see is that people are too ignorant in this forum

//sample class diagram //

if u consider a sample class diagram as my home work then you are wrong you have admitted that u care about post counts so that's why you are not understanding what I have asked but just replying me

If you don't know then allow people who knows the subject rather than just typing a bunch of words and offending some one

@Yorick Peterse
Thanks for your help I already did this but what I couldn't understand is ZEND, CakePHP, C# ASP.NET MVC
some how MVC's differ so will it effect the diagram I can view a sample diagram of ASP.NET MVC but is it correct applying the same method to the CI MVC diagram ?[/quote]

In essence, yes they are the same. Some frameworks might add some extra mumbo jumbo to the whole process, but in the end it works like the following:

Code:
request --> index file --> controller --> controller method

The controller method then loads any given models, processes data or does some other stuff.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB