Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Avoiding Spam Filters when using the Email Class?

[eluser]mddd[/eluser]
I agree with Narkboy, your message CAN get marked as spam based on its content but it is more likely that this is happening because of its origin.
However, I don't agree that hosted websites have less of a problem. If you are using a shared hosting service (as most people are) you are probably sharing a server with many, many other sites. If any of them sends out spam, and the IP is marked as a spam source, everyone suffers the consequences. I have had that happen more than once. And you can't do much about it. Talk to the hosting provider and get them to try and move the IP off the lists. But if other people misbehave, the IP can easily get listed again..

Messages In This Thread
Avoiding Spam Filters when using the Email Class? - by El Forum - 04-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Avoiding Spam Filters when using the Email Class? - by El Forum - 04-27-2010, 01:56 AM
Avoiding Spam Filters when using the Email Class? - by El Forum - 04-27-2010, 02:06 AM
Avoiding Spam Filters when using the Email Class? - by El Forum - 04-28-2010, 04:05 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB