Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Just released website on CI

[eluser]jstrebel[/eluser]
We just released http://bestpartyever.com v3.0.0 alpha on CI. Thanks go to 4 webby for his awesome auth lib (Donation coming soon)

Social network in 5 weeks, why not right?

[eluser]gunter[/eluser]
looks nice!
and I have never seen the freakauth library embedded in a real site ;-)
what´s the purpose of the panel at the right side? Providing some help?
And is this a standard function of FAL to change the username??

[eluser]ELRafael[/eluser]
all the new websites now is alpha Smile

when i work is the same!!! very beta, alpha, release websites....

but your site looks very clean and funny!!! nice work Tongue

[eluser]CI edge[/eluser]
Very clean and nice..some nice js effects as well Smile Good work.

[eluser]Grahack[/eluser]
Hi, just found this discussion.

The website looks very nice. Just one thing, the black arrow to show the reight panel is still turned left after the panel shows.

Gunter, there's nothing like a "user controller to change personal info" is released in FAL actually, but there are some hints in posts of a previous version of FAL.

We're interested in the code of this controller !!!

Congrats again.

[eluser]jstrebel[/eluser]
Thanks for the kudos.. yea we still have plenty of stuff that needs be done. You are the second person to mention that black arrow, looks like i need to fix it Smile

Most of the code for users to change thier profile is taken straight from Freak Auths tutorial. We made a few changes for sure, but the concept is the same.

[eluser]danfreak[/eluser]
[quote author="jstrebel" date="1191315737"]We just released http://bestpartyever.com v3.0.0 alpha on CI. Thanks go to 4 webby for his awesome auth lib (Donation coming soon)

Social network in 5 weeks, why not right?[/quote]

Nice one jstrebel!

Happy you enjoyed FreakAuth!

...maybe we could start a thread about applications using FreakAuth and then post them on the FAL website!

Of course any donation is welcome and much appreciated to support further improvements/development ;-)

Dan

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB