Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
groceryCRUD version 0.8

[eluser]SlasHo[/eluser]
this can be used in CI 1.5.4 ?

[eluser]web-johnny[/eluser]
It is fully tested at codeigniter 1.7.x . I don't know if it will play in your version. You can try it though and if there is not an error then everything works fine. Probably it works with your version but I didn't try it.

Just to know. The grocery CRUD does NOT work in CI 2.0.0 , I am still working on the documentation...

[eluser]Basketcasesoftware[/eluser]
Any idea when, or if, you'll upgrade it to work with 2.0? And is there a way to use it with DataMapper ORM?

I will upgrade it and I suppose it will be in a month. I know it's simple to upgrade but I am still working on the views of CRUD . Probably the version 0.9 I will fix it and for CI 2.0 . For DataMapper ORM and other "plugins" of codeigniter perhaps I will make it work after the version 1.0

[eluser]bEz[/eluser]
Wow, Grocery CRUD and Datamapper ORM integrated will be a site to behold. Imagine if H-MVC and Tank Auth came along for the party too!

[eluser]Basketcasesoftware[/eluser]
[quote author="bEz" date="1298071768"]Wow, Grocery CRUD and Datamapper ORM integrated will be a site to behold. Imagine if H-MVC and Tank Auth came along for the party too![/quote]
Maybe. I don't about the Tank Auth part because I haven't seen an Auth/ACL system here yet that plays nice with DataMapper. But I agree about the rest definitely.

[quote author="Basketcasesoftware" date="1298016990"]Any idea when, or if, you'll upgrade it to work with 2.0? And is there a way to use it with DataMapper ORM?[/quote]

I create a working copy for CI. 2.0 . I created with the package of codeigniter is pretty awesome!!! You can downloaded from my website here

[eluser]Frank Rocco[/eluser]
The Video link is not working.

[quote author="Frank Rocco" date="1298335161"]The Video link is not working.[/quote] I know. I don't have enough time. I'm working now on documentation. When I find time I will complete my website.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB