Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Forum adjustment suggestion
Question 

On the forum home page, under "Overview", the number of new posts appears to be limited to only six. Could this be expanded?

If, as I hope, the forum traffic returns to what it was before the hiatus, we will have many more than six new posts per day. I'd like to keep up with new posts and not have to scan the entire forum for new entries...
Thanks. Big Grin
CI 3.1 Kubuntu 19.04 Apache 5.x  Mysql 5.x PHP 5.x PHP 7.x
Remember: Obfuscation is a bad thing.
Clarity is desirable over Brevity every time.

(10-27-2014, 11:06 AM)twpmarketing Wrote: On the forum home page, under "Overview", the number of new posts appears to be limited to only six. Could this be expanded?

If, as I hope, the forum traffic returns to what it was before the hiatus, we will have many more than six new posts per day. I'd like to keep up with new posts and not have to scan the entire forum for new entries...
Thanks. Big Grin

That is a default MyBB setting. I will see if I can adjust it Undecided

(10-27-2014, 12:01 PM)ciadmin Wrote:
(10-27-2014, 11:06 AM)twpmarketing Wrote: On the forum home page, under "Overview", the number of new posts appears to be limited to only six. Could this be expanded?

Thanks. Big Grin

That is a default MyBB setting. I will see if I can adjust it Undecided

Done. Wasn't too hard Smile
I hope you are right, and that the traffic returns.
I suspect it will Wink

ciadmin, thanks for the prompt reply and action!
It looks good too.
CI 3.1 Kubuntu 19.04 Apache 5.x  Mysql 5.x PHP 5.x PHP 7.x
Remember: Obfuscation is a bad thing.
Clarity is desirable over Brevity every time.

(10-27-2014, 12:03 PM)ciadmin Wrote: I hope you are right, and that the traffic returns.
I suspect it will Wink

I put a PS about the new forums in all my posts in the old forums.

May be the forum needs CI favicon Smile
At the moment I see the Facebook favicon when I open forum.codeigniter.com (hell I don't know why)..
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB