Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Egypt CMS

[eluser]Blaze Boy[/eluser]
i've created a video of how to install Codeigniter Egypt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1Zjrh-_Po
i hope that help you to get the basics of how easy is it

[eluser]Vo Ta Cuong[/eluser]
Dear Grad Student,
I want to use your CMS to build an web app. Can i use your CMS?
Best Regard,
Cuong

[eluser]Blaze Boy[/eluser]
sure, you can use it
i'll be glad to help you in anything you want.

[eluser]Vo Ta Cuong[/eluser]
Thanks you.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,

I've downloaded the package and did installation proper. However, my index.php page is blank. Any idea what is happening?

[eluser]terry101[/eluser]
Hmm does it support Ajax? I'm new to codeigniter, the main purpose i am learning codeigniter to to develop a CMS which is structured well. Is there a blog or instruction on how to develop a basic CMS with Egypt. i see it supports jquery so using jason would be a benefit.

[eluser]jblack199[/eluser]
While I cant say I'll use your Egypt CMS as I am currently building my own but to answer the question of: why another CMS?

Well thats simple: Wordpress isnt a CMS people just use it as one and it fails at doing so in a glorious fashion. Drupal, Joomla, etc have so many built in functions that the normal user will never use nor learn how to use correctly, which could end up in a destroyed website because of the industry standard of using a bloated CMS. So why another CMS? Whether you decide to distribute your code to the masses or not, building a CMS that takes the ideas of other CMS's negating all the useless crap that most people don't need or want and making the remaining stuff more fluid, lightweight and generally better is always a good idea Smile

[eluser]nikes[/eluser]
thank you Adolfo, waiting your review.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB