Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Stonerville
Wink 

I've been working on this for a few weeks on and off and think it times to do a beta run.
if anyone wants to help get the word out thats even better.

http://www.stonerville.org/
or
stonerville.org

Its a cannabis based community that has a fully custom forum system written by me. i know the design might not be the best out there but it will improve over time!

Thanks Heart

Maybe you should put a marijuana leaf on the background of all pages. It looks too clean... That site is not made by a stoned man...

I'm planning on it Avenirer, what your seeing is a really really early version

Good start. Sighed up and will keep checking back there to see how it progresses. Have not run into any issues yet.

Although, as a suggestion, and this is a small thing, in the forum, add a 'Introductions' forum. Where new members can introduce themselves. Tongue
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage, M5 Inc.

(12-05-2014, 02:11 PM)Hobbes Wrote: Good start. Sighed up and will keep checking back there to see how it progresses. Have not run into any issues yet.

Although, as a suggestion, and this is a small thing, in the forum, add a 'Introductions' forum. Where new members can introduce themselves. Tongue

Thanks for signing up Hobbes and yes im planning on adding introductions in the Cannacave today.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2014, 08:07 PM by MrGate.)

Also the site is slowly coming together, im getting models to advertise and got a Terms of Service and Privacy Policy Written for my site.

Let me know if you think i should build a open source forum software based on CI from what i have built ?

(12-10-2014, 12:49 AM)MrGate Wrote: Let me know if you think i should build a open source forum software based on CI from what i have built ?

Yes, I think you should do that!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB