Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Weird problem trying to create/update a table with Model function

[eluser]BoyBlue[/eluser]
That's right, those items aren't in the "games" table I'm trying to read from...

So, here's a simplified version of what I'm trying to do(and I've probably screwed myself up along the way so thinking through it again will probably help you and me...)

Upon receiving the members link back from the "Verification Email"--

1. Update Data in the "member" table [working]

2. Create a new table($table_name) for tracking this member's activity [working]

3. Insert existing data into ($table_name) by...
3a. "getting/reading" specific data from the "games" table [where error hangs up]
3b. "inserting" that specific data from "games" into the new table($table_name)

So, the error is correct that "confirm_email" is not found in the "games" table...but I'm not requesting SELECT "confirm_email etc" in the "games" table. I'm only requesting SELECT "game_id" and "base_number" for the "games" table. The table that has "confirm_email etc" is the "members" table. But, for some reason in the "get_game_data" function it is including me asking for data SELECT "confirm_email etc" which I can't figure out why it's including that...because just before line 153 I'm only asking for SELECT "game_id" and "base_number"

Anyway, I hope that helps in helping me...

Messages In This Thread
Weird problem trying to create/update a table with Model function - by El Forum - 04-14-2011, 11:55 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB