Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Weird problem trying to create/update a table with Model function

[eluser]BoyBlue[/eluser]
Thanks so much for that feedback. I changed those and everything worked the same way...though I'm grateful to have the improved code so that bugs don't come up later.

It actually doesn't seem like I'm having any problems at all on the Model functions "update_member()" or "create_member_table()". My only problem seems to be in the function "get_game_data()"...

For some reason, in the "get_game_data()" function when I try to do the 1st step of getting/reading just 2 columns of data from the "games" table(game_id and base_number) the function is thinking that I'm trying to SELECT game_id, base_number, PLUS temp_email, temp_password, confirm_password, and password(That's what the Error tells me anyway) but I'm only specifically asking in the SELECT statement just above "line 153" for game_id and base_number.

Why is the "get_game_data()" function including the extra items(temp_email etc) into my SELECT clause when I'm specifically stating only "game_id" and "base_number" for it to read/get?

Messages In This Thread
Weird problem trying to create/update a table with Model function - by El Forum - 04-15-2011, 09:09 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB