Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Joomla & CI integration Problem: Duplicated data arrived

[eluser]RONY Y2K[/eluser]
Hello, I am using xCIDEveloper extension to include CI into Joomla. This is working fine but I am facing a problem.

I have created a component by xCIDEveloper..just echo "hello". its work fine. when i tried to view the component or add the link with any menu, i am getting the out put but the problem is, the output contains few duplicate data like: 5 Latest News, 5 Popular news and 5 example pages.

Normally templates contain 1 latest news, 1 popular news and 1 example page but when used this extension it converted from 1 to 5 items..if any of you can give me proper solution, i will grateful to you.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi Rony,
Nice to see you using xCIDEveloper.
which version you are using.. it has 0.5 latest on xavoc site. and releasing 0.6 in three days from now.
Is it your modules coming in duplicate or just components output is coming in duplicate..

[quote author="GVS" date="1303336865"]Hi Rony,
which version you are using.. it has 0.5 latest on xavoc site. and releasing 0.6 in three days from now.
Is it your modules coming in duplicate or just components output is coming in duplicate..[/quote]

Hello GVS,
Thank You very much for your reply with latest news. I tried by xCIDEveloper 0.5, 0.4 both but I got the problem, I found two types of problem in module and component. I found the actual problems. Problems are given below (also attached figure):

1. CI Component Problem:

When i try to make a CI component and link with any Menu then it is working fine but problem in any module if the module's "Select Menu Item(s) from the List" is selected for few menus. From "Select Menu Item(s) from the List" if i select 3 menus, then this CI component (what i created and link with menu) shows 3 duplicate module, if i select 5 menus then it shows 5 duplicated module and so on...

It can solved by:
i) if i set at "Menu Assignment" in (Menu: All) then it can be solved

ii)if i use for any module's in Menu type:none then it can be solved from other menu except CI menu what i have created, because I selected this module shows in none module but it shows in CI Menu's.

iv) if i want to use "Select Menu Item(s) from the List" then that problem arise again. Module repeating is created with menu selection, 3 for 3, 7 for 7 and so on.. please find the problem in jpg file..

2. CI Module Problem:
If i create a module and enable from Module Manager, then I have found an error like:

404 Page Not Found

The page you requested was not found.

This problem in both version and may be version 0.3 also.

IF possible then tell me the solution.

In Component Problem

[eluser]gowrav vishwakarma[/eluser]
Quote:2. CI Module Problem:
If i create a module and enable from Module Manager, then I have found an error like:

404 Page Not Found

This is a simple bug and will be solved in next release.. when you create a module its default comtroller is set to {modulename}.php. but some how the system is just not renaming welcome.php to {modulename}.php

solution :
see what default controller name is given in your omdules config/routes.php file at 56,57 line no.
Code:
$route['default_controller'] = "mod_your new module name should be here"; //this is the file name of your default controller should be
$route['404_override'] = '';

and then rename the welcome.php file in modules/{yourmodule}/controllers folder to that name .. thats it..

[quote author="gowrav vishwakarma" date="1303379202"]
Quote:2. CI Module Problem:

404 Page Not Found

This is a simple bug and will be solved in next release.. when you create a module its default comtroller is set to {modulename}.php. but some how the system is just not renaming welcome.php to {modulename}.php

solution :
see what default controller name is given in your omdules config/routes.php file at 56,57 line no.
Code:
$route['default_controller'] = "mod_your new module name should be here"; //this is the file name of your default controller should be
$route['404_override'] = '';

and then rename the welcome.php file in modules/{yourmodule}/controllers folder to that name .. thats it..[/quote]

Thank You Very much, this problem is solved.

Can you please tell me how can I solve the first one for 1. CI Component Problem?

Can any body find the problem what i described in "1. CI Component Problem"? If any one face this problem, then tell me how could you solve...

thanks.

[quote author="GVS" date="1303336865"]Hi Rony,
Is it your modules coming in duplicate or just components output is coming in duplicate..[/quote]

do you tell me when next version will release?

Work is almost done, just need time to upload, maybe tomorrow. Working on conflicting classes, like if you have one model/ library named x in one model or component then the same name for model/library cannot be used in another module/component pair.. just simple problem to class redeclaration.. but trying to do some sort of namespace implementation in 5.2

UPDATED new Version 0.56 on xavoc.com ..

[quote author="gowrav vishwakarma" date="1303667688"]UPDATED new Version 0.56 on xavoc.com ..[/quote]

Thank You Very Much Big GrinDD

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB