Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Where can I check out the latest libraries from SVN?

[eluser]iive[/eluser]
I have digged through the forum and the homepage but I have no clue where can I access the svn. Anyone can point me the right link?

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
User Guide: Downloading CodeIgniter

[eluser]iive[/eluser]
Thanks walesmd. I can see it finally! I think the link should made to be more visible to public. It takes me so long to get it *sigh

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Yeah, sorry iive. We aren't trying to hide it, but since the code in there may not be 100% "ready for prime time" we try not to highlight it too much. That said, I think everything in there is 100% ready for prime time Wink

[eluser]iive[/eluser]
Thanks for your reply, Derek Allard. Communities here are really helpful. Smile

[eluser]pwninja[/eluser]
Is there currently any new functionality introduced in SVN, or is it just tightening of code?

Both. The session library has some nice enhancements, and there are a few others, as well as numerous bug fixes.

changelog

[eluser]pwninja[/eluser]
The flashdata sounds pretty cool, thanks!

My pleasure. I'm hoping to get a few more things into there, but all in all there is quite a bit going on.

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
I've been using the SVN version for about 2-3 months now (I update on a daily basis) - I've yet to run into any major snags with it. The EllisLabs team tests things pretty well before it makes it into the SVN.

So far the most helpful has been the various bug fixes and the new session library (which is freaking awesome).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB