Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Problems with & nbsp; in XHTML+RDFa 1.1

[eluser]Razican[/eluser]
Hello, I have a project written in XHTML+RDFa 1.1 but The browser sends me an error when I have the profiler enabled. I have modified all the profiler library en MY_Profiler, but there is a section where I can't change anything. I'm talking about the query prrofiling.

When using W3C DTD the   entity must be written as & #160; but in the query parsing continues saying   Where can I find the file where I have to change all   declarations with & #160;?

Is there another way to do it?

I have worked it out changing the return of the run function of the Profiler:

Code:
return str_replace(' ', ' ', $output);

But I don't want to modify the "system" files. I only want to edit them in MY_File.php.

NOTE: The space between the & and the nbsp is because if I put it together the forum makes it disapear.

[eluser]toopay[/eluser]
Find Profiler.php, under libraries folder on your codeigniter system directory.

[eluser]Razican[/eluser]
Finaly I have changed the Output class, and now it works. I have put that str_replace() just before sending the page to the browser.

[eluser]toopay[/eluser]
Instead hacking Output.php class as CI core class, i still suggest you to look over (and maybe do a change/extends) above file.

[eluser]Razican[/eluser]
I tried to extend the profiler, but with no result since I needed to change the run() function, but it would not find the compilers, as they are protected.. Now I have extended the output class, in application/core/My_Output.php and it works, It will even change other nbsp inserted by other parts of the system.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB