Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Travel Agency Software from CI

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,

I have developed a software for a mid size travel agency with the frame of CI 1.7. It is not a commercial software. It is for a friend. I have been working on it for more than 6 months on my free times and it is at a pretty useful level now.

Some of the key features are;
- Creating tours and assigning itineraries, customers, flights, transfers etc for each tour.
- Creating invoices
- Different login and views for guides, hotels, office staff and some other roles.
- Sending emails for each reservation, reservation change and cancellation.
- Some basic accounting
- Calender for the tours

It was never a commercial project so it started very small and then it got bigger with the requests.

Now it is being used for more than 3 months by my friends' travel agency, his staff and the hotels. They have some other requests but overall they are very happy with it.

Now I am planning to publish it as an open source software. It is being used now but it is far from offering as a package download. As I said, this is a project I work on my free times and I don't have too much in these days. I am looking for other developers to team up with to make this ready as an open source. If anybody is interested in improving it lets discuss here and see where it goes.

I attached some of the screenshots.

Note; This is not a job offer or any kind of paid job.

Thanks,
Onur

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB