Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Losing session data upon page change (specific page)

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hey CI!

I was recently hired to continue coding on a 27k+ lines of code CI project that the previous programmer had left behind (uncommented and with horrible indentation.. *sigh*).

I have been trying to work my way around CI and I think I have got the hang of it now (I had never seen it before). My problem is the following:

I am supposed to make an "edit advert" page where you can edit your adverts. This page is now done but I have noticed something very strange. When I go to the "edit advert" page I lose my session info. I have done some testing and it is lost in both FF, Chrome and IE and I am not losing it on ANY other pages than this one.

Some info:
I am going from the default (home) controller -> advert controller (view) -> advert controller (edit).

When I attempt to log in using JS while on the edit page it tells me I am already logged in.

Any ideas what is going on? Do I need to send the session info in a url somewhere? (I have been comparing the code that the previous programmer wrote with mine and I don't see any major differences).

Do tell me if you need additional info!

- bZeiler

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB