Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project

[eluser]goFrendiAsgard[/eluser]
[quote author="mbuurman" date="1328370076"]Hello!

I love the idea of this. I'm fairly new to CodeIgniter and I was wondering the following:

I have made my own template for normal users, but I want admin users to use a total different template, how can I accomplish this? For example if it's an admin user they get redirected to /admin (with it's own template) and normal users to /main
[/quote]

It is not supported yet at this time. Unlike other CodeIgniter based CMS (such as pyrocms and bancha), I believe privilege is not just about "admin" or "normal user". So that I make the same template for "admin" and "normal user". Only their authorization differ their access privilege (some pages can only be accessed by authenticated user, some others can only be accessed by certain group users). I try to avoid make the same module twice (some other CMS called it as backend and frontend).

But If what you mean is just about template, I'm sure it is not hard to be implemented.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Once it is finished, you can make your own "admin" template by accessing themes/neutral/views/layouts and make your own "default_backend.php". I'll let you know when I've finish implement your suggestion. Stay tune Wink

Messages In This Thread
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project - by El Forum - 02-04-2012, 07:10 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB