Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project

[eluser]goFrendiAsgard[/eluser]
[quote author="Umair.Sohail" date="1348831338"]Extremely Wonderful Effort..Just started using it a day ago..Keep up the good work. May the Creator of the heavens and the earth grant you success in both the worlds.

A question please..

I want to simply add my static pages to no-cms, so that, non-technical can simply use the wysiwyg editor to change/update content on the site..I've added my site's static html code but the question is that it always appears inside your main container theme. I didn't assign the page any single parent/container but it still uses your main theme container.

My Question is Do I need to modify the view code as I also tried to add my own container and then assigned it to the page(after adding it as a new page under navigation managment) for which content needs to be managed/updated using the wysiwyg editor. Or If I am going wrong then Can you please direct me how to simply make nocms as a contennt management system for my static website(s).

Waiting for your response. thanks in advance.[/quote]

Do you want to make static page just show the content without header, footer, widget and navigation?

For now it is not supported yet. But please give me one or two days to make it happens Smile

Messages In This Thread
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project - by El Forum - 09-28-2012, 03:34 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB