Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project

[eluser]mrgswift[/eluser]
[quote author="goFrendiAsgard" date="1349854704"][quote author="mrgswift" date="1349812771"]

Hi goFrendiAsgard,

Thanks again for your hard work and for fixing the last problem I posted! I think I may have found another bug. Thanks for your work in fixing everything in the WYSIWYG, but it looks like when I upload a new image for the logo or the favicon, it truncates/strips out the file extension when it pushes the result of the upload to the database.

Just thought I would let you know!
I am using your most recent stable version (goFrendiAsgard-No-CMS-v_0.5.5_stable_rev2-5-g21641e4.zip)

Thanks for everything![/quote]

Hi mrgswift, I can't reproduce the problem in my computer. Everything was run perfectly in my computer. I've try several setting like hide/show index.php on installation. And it was going to work as expected.

By the way, how long is your image file name?
I need more of your help to ensure this.

1. Please open CMS Management | Configuration Management (http://your_server/No-CMS-installation-d...ain/config). Then, look at site_logo and site_favicon. Is the file name correct. The value must be something like @base_url/assets/nocms/images/custom_logo/your_logo.png

2. Check on assets/nocms/images/custom_logo. Is your file there?

Thank you, I hope I can fix it soon once I know the problem[/quote]

Hi! Thanks for your response.

I tried it again with the favicon in the wysiwyg.

I uploaded the file con_info.png from My Pictures folder on my local windows computer.

In Configuration Management

the site_favicon key has the value:
@base_urlassets/nocms/images/custom_favicon/con_info

The file I uploaded is present at /assets/nocms/images/custom_favicon/con_info.png

After testing this a few times. Everything works except the value that gets pushed up to my database.

This happens to me for both favicon and the logo.

Is there anything I can add to one of the files to help debug so I can figure out what is going on?

Thanks for your help!

Messages In This Thread
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project - by El Forum - 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB