Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[solved]Backspace key problem while surfing (new noob inside).

[eluser]@robertotra[/eluser]
I make a guess. Maybe it depends by the interaction between the browser cache (called by the back button) and CI: you have put your page view not inside a method but into the constructor itself, this means that the page view will be rendered only if the server parses a new request (as in direct requests or clicking on menu items) but not after a call from the browser cache, which will check if the page has been modified before calling again the server. With no modified flag, CI maybe does not run again the constructor but will try and render only the content of the index() method (called by the default routing) which is empty and therefore gives no result. That would explain also because everything works well also with back button when you put the views inside methods and not into the constructor.
But I am not sure about this behavior, I am guessing.
Try moving the view from the the constructor into the index method and check if this solve the problem.
Roberto

Messages In This Thread
[solved]Backspace key problem while surfing (new noob inside). - by El Forum - 02-16-2012, 07:41 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB