Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
fooStack for CodeIgniter

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
In my project I need at CodeIgniter i need to make unittests. In the beginning I tried to use PHPUnit without any other plugins, until i came to classes with the database. Once I realized that I need to use additional fooStack library.
All set up as described in the manual in http://www.foostack.com/foostack/, but the result when calling the test in the form of
Code:
phpunit - verbose .. / htdocs / myproject / www / trunk / project / system / application / tests / AllTests.php
and displayed
Code:
"the configuration file config.php does not exists"
. Googling did not find anything on this error. File / application / config / config.php already exists.

Help please, and sorry if my english is sometimes incorrect =)

[eluser]regal2157[/eluser]
This was made for the 1.7 series of CodeIgniter, so I assume it is probably looking at a wrong path. (It probably assumes the application folder is inside another directory).

Just an assumption though.

On a side note, you could point the file to the right spot.
About line 330 (331-352) you can see where it checks for the config file in fooStack/fooBase/Common.php

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I find an error. I have CodeIgniter 1.6 version, but install fooStack for 2.0.
When I re-install fooStack for 1.6 version of Codeigniter and run phpunit AllTest.php, result was a html-code of my index page. And when i tried to write another test as
Code:
<?php
include_once dirname(__FILE__).'/../CIUnit.php';
class UserTest extends CIUnit_TestCase{

function testProductFetching(){
  $this->assertTrue(true);
        }
}
/* File path application/test/models/UserTest.php*/
?>
and run it, the result was the same - html-code of my index page.
All the test in application/tests/models/ application/tests/views/ application/tests/controllers/ show the same result.

Tell me please, what is my mistake?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB