Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Blank error page with only the words: "CI_Exceptions"?

[eluser]landitus[/eluser]
Hi all! I've been using Codeigniter with the CMS ProcessWire on the same site installation. I've created a library which autoloads and includes the ProcessWire index to bootstrap it. I'm testing on another local machine and I get a blank (error?) page with only the words "CI_Exceptions" when loading the site. Nothing else. If I remove the ProcessWire library from autoload everything loads (but for the integrated stuff). I know there's an error somewhere but CI isn't very helpful with this error message.

What can I do find what's wrong? Is this blank page a common error?

[eluser]craig.hoog[/eluser]
Have you:

a) Made sure you have error reporting turned on to "All"
b) Checked the error logs (making sure your log folder is writable)

If neither of those makes a difference, you will have to debug things and try to find out what exception it is throwing.

Thanks for the reply! Reporting is turned on for all and the log is being written but there are no errors or exceptions showing for this case. Looks like a normal app. Where should I keep looking for errors? I was wondering why is this blank page with "CI_exceptions" being rendered instead of a CI styled error page?

[eluser]weboap[/eluser]
check the apache error log or whatever server you are using instead of the CI log. and post the error if you need further help.

I've managed to load ProcessWire within CI quite succesfully. I've created a library which autoloads ProcessWire, which looks like this:

Code:
<?php  if ( ! defined('BASEPATH')) exit('No direct script access allowed');

class Myprocesswire
{
/**
  * CodeIgniter global
  * @var string
  **/
protected $ci;

public function __construct()
{

$this->ci =& get_instance();
  include("./pw/index.php");
  wire('pages')->setOutputFormatting(true);
}

}

Everything seems to work fine, except for this error/warning:

Code:
Warning: include(application/errors/error_php.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/PROYECTPATH/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 182

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'application/errors/error_php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17/lib/php') in /Users/PROYECTPATH/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 182

Warning: include(application/errors/error_php.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/PROYECTPATH/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 182

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'application/errors/error_php.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.2.17/lib/php') in /Users/PROYECTPATH/system/core/Exceptions.php on line 182

Is there something wrong with my code?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB