Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Set Checked on checkbox array

[eluser]Ghetolobster[/eluser]
Hi there,

I am having some difficulty with setting the checkbox after validation occurs. I currently have my check-boxes setup as the following(no validation runs on the check-boxes themselves):

Code:
<label for="yellow">Yellow</label>&lt;input id="yellow" name="includes[]" value="yellow" type="checkbox" &lt;?php echo set_checkbox('includes[]','yellow'); ?&gt; /&gt;

<label for="blue">Blue</label>&lt;input id="blue" name="includes[]" value="blue" type="checkbox" &lt;?php echo set_checkbox('includes[]','blue'); ?&gt; /&gt;

<label for="red">Red</label>&lt;input id="red" name="includes[]" value="red" type="checkbox" &lt;?php echo set_checkbox('includes[]','red'); ?&gt; /&gt;

<label for="green">Green</label>&lt;input id="green" name="includes[]" value="green" type="checkbox" &lt;?php echo set_checkbox('includes[]','green'); ?&gt; /&gt;

Now when the validation runs nothing occurs with the check-boxes. So how would I go about resolving this matter?

All advise is greatly appreciated.
Regards,

[eluser]PhilTem[/eluser]
According to http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...ysasfields I think it should be

Code:
&lt;input id="green" name="includes[]" value="green" type="checkbox" &lt;?php echo set_checkbox("includes['green']", FALSE); ?&gt; /&gt;

and for the other colors respectively. But I can't tell for sure since I don't do that stuff manually (I tend to using CI's form helper for that rare occasions where I have multiple checkboxes for one post-variable)

[eluser]Ghetolobster[/eluser]
[quote author="PhilTem" date="1339515045"]According to http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...ysasfields I think it should be

Code:
&lt;input id="green" name="includes[]" value="green" type="checkbox" &lt;?php echo set_checkbox("includes['green']", FALSE); ?&gt; /&gt;

and for the other colors respectively. But I can't tell for sure since I don't do that stuff manually (I tend to using CI's form helper for that rare occasions where I have multiple checkboxes for one post-variable)[/quote]

How would you set it up using the form helper?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB