Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Session Problem with IE

[eluser]ufasoli[/eluser]
Hi,
I've been having a big session problem when using IE. I'm currently developing an application on my computer (Windows XP Professional SP2) and while my sessions work perfectly fine in Firefox, they don't on IE, each time a page is loaded all the information is lost....

I've read another topic in the forum regarding this problem, it was related to a time synchronisation issue, since my computer is in a domain, I don't have any problems with my clock, I still forced my pc to synchronise with the Domain Controller but nothing has changed.... Any idea how I can solve this? because is kind of a big issue with all the people using IE...

[eluser][email protected][/eluser]
Is this flashdata or just regular session data?

If flashdata, then it could be a 302 request occurring in the backgorund and wiping your data. Else I'm not sure..

Good luck

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Do you have access to a server you could test on that isn't on your PC?

[eluser]ufasoli[/eluser]
[quote author="[email protected]" date="1200384705"]Is this flashdata or just regular session data?

If flashdata, then it could be a 302 request occurring in the backgorund and wiping your data. Else I'm not sure..

Good luck[/quote]

Hi, nah it's just regular data....

[eluser]ufasoli[/eluser]
[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1200384824"]Do you have access to a server you could test on that isn't on your PC?[/quote]

Hi,
yeah I ended up transfering the site to one of my servers but before I could get it to work, I needed to get the server out of the domain, that way I coud get the "Internet Time" tab in the hour/date config pane...
It's really a weird thing, that only IE has a problem with this...

Thanks for your prompt answers... :cheese:

Ps: CI Rocks!!! :coolsmile:

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB