Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Tutorial

[eluser]7th Sense[/eluser]
Hello,

I am trying to build in CI a classifieds website as my first project learning this framework, the thing is that I am newbie but, really I want to learn how to develop the right way on CI because personally I been doing some tutorials from YouTube and CI it is amazing how everything make sense and it is so simple. I still have a lot to learn and I don't feel 100% confident with CI because of that I want it to ask its community if there is a tutorial to create the 2 most important things on a website on my opinion a CMS for the admin area with CRUD, so I can insert read update and delete information on anything from an article, a post, a product or whatever dynamically that can show me the base of how to do it, the other thing is a tutorial to create user/login for the admin area.

Please I am a fast learner that wants to learn this amazing framework but, just need to be push to the right path, please help!

Also I would like to thanks to all the CI Developers from developing such and amazing framework specially because it is so intuitive and that is what I think it's the secret of it's success, because I am going to be honest and I tried CakePHP before CI and the difference it is just amazing of how everything makes sense on CI in CakePHP it is really hard to make sense of how everything works in my opinion.

Thanks again and I would appreciate any help!!

Cheers!!

Messages In This Thread
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-04-2012, 03:39 AM
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-04-2012, 05:37 AM
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-18-2012, 09:12 AM
Tutorial - by El Forum - 07-18-2012, 09:15 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB