Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter cookbook for beginners

[eluser]mambe churchill nanje[/eluser]
I was thinking about the comunnity starting a nice codeigniter cookbook in various formats like pdf, chm,html,etc so that every person on earth who knows how to code or experienced codeigniter users can use it as a reference guides and also such a book will help in spreading best practises. The forum is good but a cookbook will be more organised and more usefull alongside the forum. I am saying so because I use cookbooks when working with java and also when doing normal php, and they help me alot when I am working with C# development. what do you guys think, I would like Rick Ellis and their team to setup a cookbook building tool on this site or any person could build one.

[eluser]nirbhab[/eluser]
Forums, Wiki,user-guide etc. all of CI is Awesome, cookbook will add more cool and helpful thing to CI.

[eluser]Sarfaraz Momin[/eluser]
Well the Ignited Code section is something similar to a cookbook. I think people can post their code which they feel will be helpfull to others. This way we can share code to other developers. Also Wiki is one place where you find many solutions which you can use in your CI projects.

Still the idea can be considered and would be beneficial if it is available offline as well.

Good Day !!!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB