Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Google Map library with address as input?

[eluser]esthonwood[/eluser]
Hi guys, can you recommend a nice Google Map CI library that takes a string address as input and mark it on the map?

My client needs a store/branch locator where the list of his stores is displayed on a page and when a user clicks on one, it will show the marked location on the map with options to get direction. The default map on the page would display all his stores' marked location.

Thanks in advance for your help Smile

E!

[eluser]BIOSTALL[/eluser]
Hi esthonwood,

Not sure if you've found a solution to your answer yet but I've written a CI library for Google Maps that might be able to help you out as it does everything you've mentioned. You can find a link to demos, documentation and a download here.

Hope that helps. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Thanks

[quote author="BIOSTALL" date="1344805941"]Hi esthonwood,

Not sure if you've found a solution to your answer yet but I've written a CI library for Google Maps that might be able to help you out as it does everything you've mentioned. You can find a link to demos, documentation and a download here.

Hope that helps. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Thanks[/quote]

Hi BIOSTALL,

I am, in fact, using your library Smile It's so easy to use. Thank you very much Smile

By the way, is it possible for this library to put multiple google maps in a single view? If so, how?

[eluser]Tilt[/eluser]
Hi,

Yes, you can. The documentation says you have to write some code for each map you want to put.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB