Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Pagination jumping by per_page value?

[eluser]papasnorkle[/eluser]
[quote author="Aken" date="1345790141"]I still don't see anything that jumps out as wrong. What version of CodeIgniter are you using? The page number option is relatively new - maybe check the Pagination class to see if it is actually an option (it'll be in the list of vars at the top).

If that's good, some other things to check:

- Your $config array actually looks like it should when it reaches the type() controller method.
- You aren't loading another pagination before/after mistakenly.

And unrelated things that I noticed:

- Use site_url() for your website's page URLs. base_url() is for static assets and stuff that doesn't go through index.php
- Inside your get_pagination_config() method, when you call $this->get_total_rows(), you're including the $rows variable which doesn't exist in that scope.[/quote]

Dude, you're a genius! I was using CodeIgniter 2.0.2 and as suspected the page number option wasn't available. After upgrading to 2.1.2 it's working perfectly. Your unrelated notes are also most helpful, I shall rectify. Thanks again Aken, I would've never caught that on my own. A fictional bucket of handclaps has been dispatched. May your day be splendiferous!

Messages In This Thread
Pagination jumping by per_page value? - by El Forum - 08-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Pagination jumping by per_page value? - by El Forum - 08-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Pagination jumping by per_page value? - by El Forum - 08-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Pagination jumping by per_page value? - by El Forum - 08-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Pagination jumping by per_page value? - by El Forum - 08-24-2012, 02:53 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB