• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best Way on making Sites

#2
[eluser]PhilTem[/eluser]
I'd say the most important thing to think of is the 80/20-rule which you can read more about following the posted link (or searching it on google).

You may think it's just another guy not being able to develop properly, but I've been creating many web-based projects and they always end up matching the 80/20-rule very precisely Wink So it may sound funny that you spend 80% of the project's time on 20% of the project's code (or vice versa 20% of the time on 80% of the project's code).

The 80/20-rule also applies to: Spend 80% of your project's time on designing it and the remaining 20% of your time on really writing that code down.


Messages In This Thread
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-17-2012, 05:54 AM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Best Way on making Sites - by El Forum - 10-18-2012, 01:29 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2021 MyBB Group.