Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error Number: 126 "Incorrect key file for table '/mysql-temp/#sql_2e14_0.MYI'; try to repair it

[eluser]ray023[/eluser]
I have a sporadic issue (see attachment) that I have not seen in my development environment

The error will disappear on the production server after I refresh the browser.

I opened a support ticket with my hosting provider and this is the response I received:

Quote:The issue seems to be with the MySQL queries used to connect the login sessions with database. You need to contact the application provider to get the details about the error.

I was given no further information as to why support felt this way.

The database is mySql and, in addition to the query listed in the error, there are 14 other SELECT queries that run when the page loads. IMHO, these are not load intensive queries and they are run against a small database (< 1MB).

There is one query that runs to get session information. It looks like this:

Code:
SELECT *
FROM (`ci_sessions`)
WHERE `session_id` =  '9701bfb0318ac47911954f90f3b10950'
AND `user_agent` =  'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0';

Googling the error brought me to this Stack Overflow question and also to this one on the CI Forum.

I have reported the issue to my ISP before and pointed them to the SO question. They responded by saying there was plenty of space on the tmp folder.

Any chance that CI code could be causing this problem?

If not, is there anything I send to my ISP support line that will point them in the right direction to troubleshoot?

NOTE: I just ran "REPAIR TABLE table_name" on every table in my db.

Messages In This Thread
Error Number: 126 "Incorrect key file for table '/mysql-temp/#sql_2e14_0.MYI'; try to repair it - by El Forum - 12-30-2012, 09:14 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB