Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error Number: 126 "Incorrect key file for table '/mysql-temp/#sql_2e14_0.MYI'; try to repair it

[eluser]ray023[/eluser]
of course, now that I think about it, the drive I checked may not even be the drive where the mySql temp table is stored...so I suppose it's still a possibility.

My Hosting provides assures me it is not a size issue.

It does strike me as odd that they would link the problem to "login sessions" though. The only thing CI does is run a query SELECT * FROM CI_SESSIONS. It seems like a straight-forward query.

I have a control panel, the two options that stand out are "My SQL Database" and "Server Information"

The only thing mySQL option does does is link me to phpAdmin and I only get the version of mySQL on the "server information" option.

I want to rule out CI's code so that I can send it back to their support line. I looked in CI's database code for running mysql queries and nothing looks like it would cause this error IMO.

Messages In This Thread
Error Number: 126 "Incorrect key file for table '/mysql-temp/#sql_2e14_0.MYI'; try to repair it - by El Forum - 01-02-2013, 02:05 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB