Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
We really need a better 'Ignited Code' repository

[eluser]mglinski[/eluser]
I have started a similar project but now if the community wants to help I have a domain and hosting setup. I am uploading CI 1.6 now and will start creating SQL tables to store the info. If you want to get on my project, PM me or IM me via AIM or Google Talk: [email protected]
-Matt

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
I fully agree with tonanbarbarian that commercial developers should handle the payment/licensing on there own - or this can be a later feature.

For those who want to be involved in the development of the site

* Developer
* Designer
* Ideas guru

Please see the forum I have just created and signup to further the discussion and ideas. ' CI Repository' is just a temp name.

Visit the CI Repository forum

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Ideas guru :coolsmile: has posted on your new site.

[eluser]kevinprince[/eluser]
As have I,

Going back to the IPN issue, there is no reason we cant build it in, if you want to use your own payment/licencing provider we could build an api later on so to try keep it nice and integrated Smile

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
Personally the IPN thing seems too complicated for the first version. But I do think you should be able to download from it.

I do like the initial design ideas. Possible for the mean time allow the developer to set the licence type and a cost with a link to buy it on their site.

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
we can probably build something over a weekend using CI and CodeExtinguisher...

[eluser]Rick Jolly[/eluser]
Like tonanbarbarian, I don't see why the code needs to be downloadable from the site (at least not initially). A link to the wiki code/documentation would suffice. That would simpify the development. The wiki sucks for organization, but it's a great code repository.

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
Update on progress

Thought I would just update anyone not following our forum.

We have now decided to head this project towards being a site as a complete resource for CI with sections such as the following:

- 'Ignited Code' section that would be the same as the repository spoken of in here
- Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Articles
- and many more..

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
Where is the forum? how can one help contribute?

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Lones second post has the link.

But just for you:
http://s26095.gridserver.com/cirep/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB