Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
EzAuth 0.6 - The Easiest User Management System for CI

[eluser]mdriscol[/eluser]
Hey, I'm getting a different error now. The user registers okay but when tries to log in, the error "Account not active." Any idea what that means? It looks okay from the mysql side.

[eluser]mdriscol[/eluser]
Is there a way to protect all pages in a controller except for one? Basicly, all my pages except my login page?

[eluser]danoph[/eluser]
That means that when you are registering the user, you are setting the verify variable to true (in the register function), which means that they will have to verify their e-mail address before they can login to your site. If you want to disable this, set verify to false so they can login immediately after registering.

You can protect all your pages with 'all' => 'user' as the protected page, but there is no way to protect every page except one without protecting each individual page.

[eluser]ardinotow[/eluser]
danoph, When I try to download EzAuth from your website, I can't verify my e-mail address. There is no text or links in my mail body. Could you fix this coz I want to download EzAuth. Thanx

[eluser]gunter[/eluser]
Hi!
I tried to register at your website, but the verification email contains NOTHING.....
I wanted to download Ezauth...

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I will try this. Plz post your work to wiki since it's not there yet. Keep up the good work!

[eluser]daulex[/eluser]
dude, the demo accounts dont work, it says that the usr/pass are invalid.

Great job though, can't wait for your cms to come out Tongue

[eluser]darki777[/eluser]
Hi,
yeah, the demo accounts (admin) don't work (the downloaded version), because i think there is no entry in the DB for it.
Another Problem, in the "README FIRST.txt" are old sql statements, that doesn't work, please update this txt.

How can i create Admin Accounts, resp. with which method? Thank you for this great extension.

Greetings, darki

[eluser]bamsi_beyrek[/eluser]
[quote author="darki777" date="1214758783"]Hi,
yeah, the demo accounts (admin) don't work (the downloaded version), because i think there is no entry in the DB for it.
Another Problem, in the "README FIRST.txt" are old sql statements, that doesn't work, please update this txt.

How can i create Admin Accounts, resp. with which method? Thank you for this great extension.

Greetings, darki[/quote]

any reply for this?

[eluser]bamsi_beyrek[/eluser]
[quote author="ikizmaz" date="1215310084"][quote author="darki777" date="1214758783"]Hi,

Greetings, darki[/quote]

any reply for this?[/quote]

is this extension discontinued?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB