Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Paypal auto create button

[eluser]jairoh_[/eluser]
Good day everyone, is there a way i can integrate paypal cart button on my shopping site automatically?
i mean the the dropdown options will come from my database w/ its prices, because for what i know i can only make the button manually which is pain in the hands of the owner. tnx Big Grin

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
I'm sure it's possible, although I've never used PayPal Cart before. I've only ever implemented by own basket, added items to it, and then redirect to PayPal for the payment to be taken.

Just to be clear, I take it you have something like an "Add to cart" button for each item? Surely it's just a case of understanding the format of the URL so that you can generate it dynamically?

[eluser]jairoh_[/eluser]
[quote author="TheFuzzy0ne" date="1368972117"] I've only ever implemented by own basket, added items to it, and then redirect to PayPal for the payment to be taken. [/quote]
okay does that mean you just use the CI cart and for the transaction and if the user will proceed finishing the transaction and paying it--you'll just redirect the transaction payment and the transaction id to paypal?
Questions:
1. how do you do it? Can u tell me?
2. If he pays it in the paypal, how would your site know if he paid it?(for you to save the transaction in your database ), or if he canceled the payment in the paypal, how would your site know if he canceled it?(for you not to save the transaction in your database )

[quote author="TheFuzzy0ne" date="1368972117"]Just to be clear, I take it you have something like an "Add to cart" button for each item? Surely it's just a case of understanding the format of the URL so that you can generate it dynamically?. [/quote]
yes and i don't know how to do it. but if your way is better and simpler, we'll i would appreciate it if you will tell me how to do it.

thank you.

[eluser]jairoh_[/eluser]
anyone can help...... tnx

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
I can't "show you how", but I can point you in the right direction.

PayPal uses IPN (Instant Payment Notification), to notify your server when a payment has been completed.

Check out https://github.com/EllisLab/CodeIgniter/...al-IPN-Lib

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB