Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Extending library different behavior and problems

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
I actually though the log library was part of the core, and should therefore reside in the ./system/core directory, but it doesn't, so what you're describing is the expected behaviour.

I don' think this is a bug, since it works as intended, although I think the log class would be better off being in the core.

I wish I could take the credit for www.phptherightway.com. It's a site set up by several people I have a lot of respect for, and I've also found it extremely useful. I guess it's their effort to help standardise PHP, a bit like what W3C has done with (X)HTML. I'm glad you found it useful.

Messages In This Thread
Extending library different behavior and problems - by El Forum - 05-22-2013, 01:28 AM
Extending library different behavior and problems - by El Forum - 05-22-2013, 03:58 AM
Extending library different behavior and problems - by El Forum - 05-24-2013, 12:09 AM
Extending library different behavior and problems - by El Forum - 05-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Extending library different behavior and problems - by El Forum - 05-24-2013, 03:21 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB