Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter / Firefox issue with “Document Expired” - works fine in other browsers

[eluser]kdawson[/eluser]
Hi All Smile - first time here. Looking for a bit of help resolving a small problem.
I hope I am posting in the right place and all. If not - please don't spank me 0_0... Well.. maybe just a little 0_o.

I have an application that has been running on Codeigniter for over a year now. Everything works just fine.

When viewing source for debugging purposes - in Firefox only - it often says "Document Expired".

I then refresh the source view or hit F5, and it will then show the html from the log-in page - that you would have used to get to the application.

And then refresh or F5 again to see the source code of the actual application page I am viewing.

This does not happen in any of the other browsers. IE, Chrome, Safari.

- Wondering why this is happening only in Firefox? and How to debug for a solution?

Is there a setting in codeigniter? or is this just a Firefox Cache issue?

This is happening on other clients computers as well. SO I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my local machine or firewall.

The line of code that seems to be causing this problem is this:

Code:
$is_logged_in = $this->session->userdata('logged_in_user');

if(!isset($is_logged_in) || $is_logged_in != true){
    echo"<div id='login-form'><h1 >You need to login <a href='".$BASE_URL."admin_login.html'>here.</a></h1></div>";
    redirect($BASE_URL.'admin_login');
    die();
}else{
    <p>Show content of page</p>
}

Messages In This Thread
Codeigniter / Firefox issue with “Document Expired” - works fine in other browsers - by El Forum - 10-26-2013, 08:16 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB